Award-winning San Diego attorney Irina A. Doliner has extensive experience in helping clients get the compensation they deserve. Whether you have suffered a physical or financial injury at the hands of a negligent party, you need aggressive and compassionate representation. Assert your rights by hiring an employment attorney and personal injury attorney that San Diego residents can trust. Doliner Law Firm offers free, no obligation, consultations, call now: (619) 630-9505!
Let Irina A. Doliner Fight for You
Have you been fired due to unfair or discriminatory practices? Has your employer acted inappropriately towards you? Injured due to someone not taking appropriate action or acting irresponsibly? People in power feel like they can take advantage and not suffer any consequence. They are wrong. Attorney Irina Doliner is dedicated to helping individuals who have been taken advantage of, treated unfairly, and cast aside. You have rights, and the only way to assert them is to hire a knowledgeable San Diego employment and personal injury attorney.
How Can Doliner Law Firm Help You With Your Employment Matters?
- Pregnancy discrimination: We fight for employees that are treated unfairly at work due to their pregnancy or because they have children.
- Wage theft: We help get employees the compensation they deserve! We advocate for employees that are not paid their earned wages, minimum wage, overtime, earned commissions, or are not given rest and/or meal periods.
- Whistleblowers: We fight on the behalf of people who won’t be silenced.
- Medical leave: We fight for employees when their employer refuses to allow them to take leave or if their employer mistreats them for taking medical leave or pregnancy leave.
- Discrimination: We advocate on behalf of employees who are discriminated against because of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental disability or medical condition, veteran status, or age.
- Harassment: We fight for employees that are harassed in the workplace, including but not limited to sexual harassment.
- Unemployment benefits: We assist individuals with all aspects of obtaining unemployment benefits.
- Unemployment documents: We offer help with initial applications for unemployment benefits, appealing unemployment decisions, and prepare and attend unemployment hearings with individuals.
- Employment contracts: We offer assistance with review and negotiation of employment contracts and severance agreements.
The list above is not exhaustive, if you have a question relating to your employment, please let us guide you! Call (619) 630-9505 to talk about your case.
How Can Doliner Law Firm Help You With Your Personal Injury Matters?
- Slip and fall
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability
- And much more!
The key to getting proper compensation is not to settle for less than your case is worth. To determine whether you are getting the amount you deserve, you need to talk to an experienced employment attorney or personal injury attorney. Generally, it is a bad idea to sign or agree to anything until you have had time to speak with an experienced employment or personal injury lawyer.
If you would like assistance with your employment case or personal injury case, contact attorney Irina Doliner now for your free no-obligation initial consultation by calling (619) 630-9505.